Jones Boys Official Cleaning Blog
- A specific focus on high traffic spaces such as restrooms, lobbies and waiting rooms. These are considered high touch areas where contaminates can easily be transferred.
- Deep carpet cleaning and quality floor car. The floor in a medical facility is a dirty space that can harbor pathogens and allergens.
- Proper disposal of waste and in compliance with OSHA standards to prevent continued contamination. Appropriate removal of trash including wearing gloves and not allowing waste to directly into contact with bodies/ body parts.
- Extensive sanitation of all surfaces that are touched by multiple people including door knobs, lights.
- Hard Floor Care
- Carpet Cleaning
- Window Washing
- Power Washing
- Gutter Cleaning
- Roof Cleaning
- Construction Cleaning
- Emergency Services
Spring is here, and here in the Pacific Northwest, it took until April to see some drier, sunnier weather. Along with all of the fun stuff we get to do outdoors, we also have to think about our greatest investment---our homes. We may have neglected or even ignored some of our home's outer appearance in the cold and wet winter months. Now you'll have the opportunity to get everything caught up with a Spring Cleaning, right?? Here are five areas that you'll want to get caught up on for the sake of your home, or even your small business building.
1. Get your roof cleaned. In order to be kept up properly, homes in this climate should be cleaned every two years at a minimum. We'd suggest it be done every year. It's also very good to have a moss treatment applied. If you're not sure how to properly clean your roof, then you'll want to research it carefully. Different types of roof materials require different equipment and methods.
Professionals like the ones that we send out (Jones Boys Maintenance) have the proper equipment, training, treatment products, and take the proper safety precautions. Most folks hire a professional for roof cleaning, but one way or another, you've got to get the nasty debris and moss off of your roof to make sure it lasts longer.
2. Catch up on Gutter Cleaning. Some folks wait until the end of summer to clean the gutters on the sides of your roof. It makes sense because it's right before the rains start coming. Consider though, that more gunk and debris blows around and into those gutters throughout the fall and winter. Take the FIRST opportunity to get them cleared out. In most cases, companies who clean roofs can handle this for you at the same time.
3. Take care of the Window Cleaning. The sun is shining more, earlier in the morning and for more hours in the day. It becomes VERY evident if your windows are not up to par. Get them clean and clear, and you'll be able to see our and let the sun in all summer long!
Cleaning windows can be easy enough for most home owners, if the windows are easy to reach. The second and third story windows may not be as easy to get to and get clean. The proper equipment can be purchased, but you may find that it's not worth the investment if you're only using it once or twice a year.
A professional window cleaner can get it done faster, with the right equipment, and if a spot is missed, you can have THEM do it over! You can leave the ladder in the garage and let a professional get the inside and outside of your windows crystal clear! (In Bellevue, Redmond, Kirkland and the rest of the Eastside, Jones Boys can handle this for you as well!)
4. Give decks, patios and driveways a pressure washing. Keeping a deck clean can keep moss from attacking the wood and keep it looking presentable for all of your guests. Cement and pavement will also look MUCH better with a pressure washing. It takes special equipment and some know how. You also have the option here of figuring it out on your own, or hiring an experienced pro.
5. Catch up on carpets. Carpeting can take a beating in the soaked and sloppy fall and winter months. If it's been a little while since you tended to your carpet, it's a great time to get caught up. Pay special attention to the "heavy traffic" or regular pathways through your carpeted rooms. If dirtier spots or areas are visible, it's already overdue. Get it done to look great in the many brighter hours of the day.
A professional cleaning will eliminate a ton of hassle and the amount of expertise that and experienced carpet cleaner brings to you is ASTOUNDING! Strongly consider hiring a company to handle all your carpets in one fell swoop. They'll also dry faster in these drier months.
Jones Boys Maintenance can handle ALL FIVE of these tasks, or whichever ones you decide that you don't want to tackle yourself. We work with homeowners, but also small businesses. If you must maintain your own business building and property, make sure to give Jones Boys a call to help you get ahead of these chores. We serve the Bellevue and Seattle areas, and clean for many homeowners in Bellevue WA, Redmond WA, Kirkland, Issaquah, Sammamish and the rest of the greater Eastside.
Happy Spring Cleaning and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Jones Boys Maintenance network has had a great amount of success with cleaning the offices and professional buildings of Seattle and Bellevue WA. Since we began in 1984, even the amount of buildings in Bellevue has grown greatly. We've grown too! Although we have a great many happy and long time customers in these bigger city-like areas, we wouldn't want to miss out on the great companies that are sprouting up in cities like Lynnwood, Kent, Renton, and Bothell.
Our economy has proven to be stronger and more resilient than many others across the United States. We should all feel very lucky. Also, with technological and communicational advances, businesses can choose to operate outside of the big city, if they like. No matter where your business chooses call home, it's important that that workplace is clean, kept, and sanitary, for the benefit of workers and customers alike.
We like to let you know that when it comes to commercial cleaning Lynnwood WA companies, we are very excited to serve you and your needs for janitorial service. The companies that choose Jones Boys are the ones that are committed to getting quality cleaning and want a responsible company that will help to manage and quality control itself. Our network allows us to find the best cleaning professionals and help make sure all of your needs are met and your standards for clean are clearly upheld. Not every company sees the importance of a clean establishment, but it most definitely affects your bottom line.
Since not every business sees just how valuable a quality cleaning company can be, we are more than willing to seek out and find the companies who match what Jones Boys delivers. So, whether you are looking for Office Cleaning in Seattle WA, or Commercial Cleaning in Kent WA, or a nightly Janitorial service in Renton, we're glad to start a conversation and get you an accurate and complete estimate.
Since 1984, Jones Boys Maintenance is a locally owned and operated cleaning company, specializing in quality-controlled Janitorial Service. With millions of square feet of cleaning experience, you are guaranteed the finest professional service available. Our list of businesses with long-term relationships with us truly speaks for itself. We have many customers that have been working with Jones Boys for over 20 years!
So, don't be bashful. if you need Office Cleaning, Kitchen Cleaning, Medical Facilities cleaning expertise--you name the type of business, we have experience in keeping it clean! Jones Boys handles dental offices, auto dealerships, retail facilities, and more. Even specialty areas such as windows, roof cleaning, and pressure washing. Allow Jones Boys to be your complete answer to any cleaning need or cleaning schedule. If you have a business in the Puget Sound, and you have the need for quality cleaning, please don't hesitate to call us today. You don't have to be a large company, just serious about finding a dependable cleaning solution!
Jones Boys Maintenance offers a FREE quote on any cleaning job we offer! And, in some cases--say for nightly janitorial contracts--we'll most likely come to your facility to make sure we put together an accurate quote for all of your needs. If you're even considering getting your home, building, or facility cleaned up or restored with any of the services we offer, then you should just give us a call for an accurate price now.
If you're not yet convinced, we thought we'd have a little fun and give you the TOP FIVE REASONS that you should get a Free Quote from Jones Boys today!
5) It may help you stop procrastinating. You might be surprised at the value Jones Boys offers, and maybe a free estimate will help you decide to get the job done sooner! Whether it's finally getting a contract cleaner for your business, or just making sure the roof on your home gets cleaned---it's not a good idea to keep waiting. A free quote will help you decide if you're ready for the next step.
4) Working with us might be more cost and time effective than handling your own cleaning job. Business owners and home owners may think they have things "under control" themselves (or with the use of employees), but maybe, just maybe it's a more cost effective move to have a professional handle things. Even just on jobs around the home, it may not be worth the time, hassle, and materials to say, clean your own windows. A free estimate quote will help you see clearly whether it's worth your time to do it yourself.
3) You can compare with the service you already use. You may have a cleaning company like ours that you already use. If you're happy with their work then there's probably no reason to check with us. But, if you'd like to know what a quality service like ours costs, than we'd be glad to help you know your options. There's nothing wrong with checking out our pricing on any job, maybe we will show to be the better company for you!
2) Get an accurate cost for YOUR specific situation. The cost of jobs like roof cleaning, carpet cleaning, and hard floor care can vary greatly depending on the size or area of the job, and certain other factors. Finding out what another customer paid for a certain job may not be accurate for your situation. We've run into many customers whose idea of what their cleaning work should cost was way off-base. Call on us and lets get you an accurate cost!
1) The best reason.....it's FREE! Even if it's for your business and not you personally, it's nice to be "in the know" and aware of what a quality service like ours will cost. Call us today at 206-903-6300 or fill out our free quote form online!
The popularity of quality carpeting in businesses and public places, as well as in homes, has fluxuated greatly over the years. Carpeting tends to provide a cozy and comfortable experience for customers. Businesses can put customers at ease with clean fresh carpet in their establishment. Other benefits of carpeting are the insulating nature for helping keep the room warm in the winter, and it also can help create a quieter work environment as a sort of sound-proofing.
About a decade ago, it became very vogue to take out existing carpeting and go toward a hard-floor solution instead. Why? Well, there was some speculation about disease spread in certain places. Hard floor is easier to disinfect and keep germs out of. But generally, the problem is one of maintenance. Many facilities, and even homeowners, may like the simplicity and look of hard floors, but the bottom line is that it is quite a bit more difficult to maintain carpeting.
Think about it, though.....should you be taking carpeting out of your business if it's there for comfort, warmth, and elegance? Might it be a worthwhile investment for your customers and your workers to have a better environment, that's more condusive to conducting business? If you could afford to properly care for your carpet, could it possibly help INCREASE your bottom line?
Jones Boys Maintenance and it's owner, Richard Jones, would contend that it's worth your time to at lease get a quote on what it would take to have your business on a regular maintenance schedule. Sure, you can wait to call a carpet cleaner until you SEE the stains and traffic area buildup, but often times it is already too late. Waiting to do restorative care on your carpet can allow the carpeting to break down faster and not retain the "pop" that makes it so elegant in the first place.
Don't get us Jones Boys wrong, we can handle all of your restorative needs, as well. If you are invested in quality carpeting for the betterment of your business and/or service, you are best served investing in a method of keeping it clean and looking spectacular.
A good Commercial Carpet Cleaning company is hard to find. In our history we've had tremendous success maintaining the carpeting of many businesses in Bellevue WA and the Puget Sound area. Using steam extraction and the latest tools and effective cleaners, we can handle all kinds of carpeting.
Jones Boys can tackle the heavy traffic areas, office areas, and the tough spots and stains. Whether it's on a regular cleaning schedule (which we recommend) or it's a one-time restorative job you need accomplished, Jones Boys can perform up to your high standards!
We can also handle upholstery needs around your business so that you don't have to call a separate company. We are the Commercial Carpet Cleaning Bellevue WA businesses can call upon for all of their needs! We also service Seattle, Everett, Tacoma, and all sorts of businesses inbetween.
Don't risk your business' appearance and your business environtment any longer. Call today (or fill out our quote request form) for a quote on a regular maintenance schedule for your carpeting or for your entire business,....Remember, with Jones Boys, "one call cleans it all!"
Summer is STILL a good time for Roof Cleaning Bellevue WA! Or, shall we say, Bellevue and Eastside areas should still be looking into getting their roofs cleaned.
Many times, we will see a rush of roof cleaning customers right at the beginning of Spring--which is fine, but folks stop thinking it's a good time to get the roof cleaned once summer hits. I guess it's because Fall is coming on fast, and homeowners figure that more debris will come, so they just put it off.
First of all, YIKES! More debris and harsh conditions coming up are even more reasons to get your roof cleaned and de-mossed as soon as you can!
Secondly, if you have a shingled roof, many professionals say that Summer time is the BEST time to clean your roof. Why? Because of the dry weather is safer for the cleaning company (or YOU, if you're a do-it-yourselfer), which leads to a faster and more efficent job for you!
Rooftops can get a bit too warm for cleaning in the summer, but in the Northwest, that isn't as much of a problem as other areas of the county. But, the bottom line is that you want to get your roof cleaned before too much debris or moss collect, so don't let the time of year keep you from doing what you should.
Let's get all of the life we can out of that roof! If it's been a couple of years since you've had a good roof cleaning, give us a call and let's get it done now, just to make sure you can go a few more years with no worries.
We perform roof cleaning Bellevue WA homeowners have been happy with for years. We know the type of issues and roof cleaning Mercer Island homes deal with versus say when we are roof cleaning Issaquah homes.
Give Jones Boys a call for any type of cleaning and treatment on any type of roof. We will give you a solid estimate and we assure the quality of our work! Remember, Summer is still a great time to get your roof cleaned by Jones Boys!
Jones Boys Maintenance is proud to be a licensed contractor with the State of Washington (CL#JONESBM006NU). Housekeeping services may not choose to obtain this type of license, but as a Janitorial Service Company it's quite important. When Commercial Cleaning Seattle Offices and other businesses look for a company to rely on to clean their facility night after night, and week after week, they are going to want a company that is licensed and has as much relevant experience as possible.
The most important parts though, for the customer, even the residential customer, are the bonding and insurance of the contractor/cleaning company. If a commercial cleaning service has an employee of theirs doing office cleaning and they get hurt in some way, the cleaning company will have the insurance to cover them. If the company though, is not insured, the claim will fall to the property-owner or hiring business. This is bad news!
You must make sure that your Commercial Cleaning Company is insured, and realize that a lower-priced janitorial service that is not insured is not worth the risk. Lucky for anyone reading this, Jones Boys Maintenance is also insured as part of the contractor licensing process, and we're covered for any Commercial Cleaning Bellevue WA needs!
We also mentioned "bonding" or being "bonded". That is just about as important as having an insured cleaning service. What insurance does for injuries, bonding does for property-damage and theft situations. If your Janitorial Service isn't bonded and one of their employees happens to steal from you or someone at your home or business, then there may not be much you or the company can really do about it. The Bonding process protects you in this case. Also, if an accident occurs while cleaning and some of the property is damaged---water damage, items dropped, machinery damaging walls or floors---then this bond will keep your business or personal account safe from having to cover it yourself.
As with many other contractors--Plumbers, Electricians, etc.--it isn't worth a cut-rate to have a shoddy business do your work without a license, and being bonded and insured. You truly "get what you pay for". In business, it is important to look at "value" instead of only "price", and in cleaning it's even more important because the quality of work can range SO VERY MUCH.
Jones Boys is proud to provide many quality assurance methods to our customers, and we are proud to be Licensed, Bonded, and Insured for the peace of mind of all of our customers.
You may have noticed on our website that we prominently display our "Since 1984" tag. We are so proud of our history and the fact that Jones Boys Maintenance has such an incredible service history in the area. We recently mentioned that we clean some of the nicest restaurants around, and maybe by reminding folks of that, we may see a few more give us a chance to get them to that high-class level of clean! We've been cleaning all types of businesses since 1984, and we want to make clear to everyone out there, that we have no hesitation in taking on cleaning the biggest businesses and largest facilities out there.
\Large Facility and Large Building cleaning and maintenance is actually something we are MORE suited for than most. Auto Dealership cleaning is one area where we have gained high praise. Car dealerships must be cleaned and maintained with much attention to detail. The Jones Boys Maintenance Network, and the unique quality assurance that we provide has risen to the occasion many times in our nearly 30 years of experience. Cleaning for Auto Dealers is an important test of our abilities as a company, because when you see these places, they always need to represent, "Clean", "Shiny", "New-ness" (is that a word?--ha!), etc. Jones Boys can create this atmosphere consistently and affordably for any Auto Dealership out there who needs Janitorial Cleaning services.
Seattle Office Cleaning, Bellevue Office Cleaning, and all areas around the sound have been within our grasp. No complex or network of businesses (if you have separate locations, for instance) is too large for us---we welcome the ability to show how efficiently we can handle large corporation cleaning. We wouldn't shy away from even the largest of Office Facility cleaning.
Also, we can maintain on the schedule of your choosing. Does your building need to be cleaned and maintained nightly? We got it. Is your company in need of office cleaning only a couple of times per week? Sounds good to us!
Combining these three points of emphasis (1. High-standards, 2. Ability to Handle ANY large-size business, 3. Ability to work on ANY schedule), we can draw one last example of where we could be called upon in the greater Seattle area. Jones Boys has demonstrated the aptitude to work with Cleaning Medical facilities and have maintained many customers in this field for quite some time. Medical Facility Cleaning can be of the highest scrutiny, they can have the most total area to clean, the largest network of businesses to clean (think: network of clinics), and medical facilities have a more intense cleaning schedule than most. Once again, we are not only up to the challenge, but we are excited to show any company out there our Health Medical Commercial Cleaning Services!
Hopefully, we this helps some of you out there understand that our company is very multi-faceted. We can do many small jobs, even for residential cleaning, but where we really "Shine" over our competition, is when we are given even larger and more demanding cleaning work. Come see the value in Jones Boys Maintenance!